نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

This is no mistake, no accident

Artist: APRIL | Music Name: Oh! my Mistake | Genre: Pop | Released: 2018 | Album: The Ruby | APRIL – Oh! my Mistake (Music Video)

هنرمند: آوریل | نام موزیک: او اشتباه من | سبک: پاپ | تاریخ انتشار: 2018 | ملیت: کره جنوبی
دانلود موزیک ویدیو کره ای گروه (آوریل) April با نام (او اشتباه من) Oh! my Mistake
ادامه مطلب
نسخه دوبله فارسی نیز افزوده شد
دانلود فیلم Accident Man 2018
امتیاز : 6.2 از 10
کیفیت : Bluray 1080p
ژانر : اکشن, جنایی, هیجان انگیز
کارگردان : Jesse V. Johnson
ستارگان : Ashley Greene, David Paymer, Ray Stevenson, Scott Adkins
سال : 2018
سازندگان : Scott Adkins,Pat Mills,Stu Small
مدت زمان : 1 ساعت و 45 دقیقه
داستان مردی خشن و جانی را به تصویر میکشد . او کسی نیست جز اسکات ادکینز معروف . او با روش های مختلف هدف های خود را نابود میکند . در همین حین یکی از نزدیکان او را گروگان میگیرند که او مجبور میشود...
ادامه مطل
Have you ever seen a child being afraid of making a mistake? We are being educated out of creativityand curiosity for one reason: Fear of FailureOur education system is designed to prevent us from making mistakes. It does not distinguish the ones who don’t know and the ones who made mistakes, thus it’s more information based, not learning based. We judge children by how many questions they answered not how much they have really learnt. If you were wrong, made a mistake and failed at something, that’s it, you do not deserve more chances. In this system the worst thing you can do is to make a mistake, they teach you that perfection in everything is needed. This perfectionism gradually comes into your #life, you expect yourself to be among the bests in every aspect, to be successful all

Prevention is always cheaper than treatment, and this is the case in all areas. In medicine, prevention and vaccination are far cheaper than contracting and treating the disease. In the past, safety plans based on a philosophy of accident investigation and incident control meant that the safety engineer acted after an accident and attempted to identify the causes of the accident by conducting the necessary investigations and draw conclusions. Use a base to prevent similar accidents; in this way, safety had to occur before safety engineering could be put in place, which would cost the system a great deal.With the development of highly sophisticated and sophisticated systems, the idea was made that accidents could no longer be allowed to assess the safety of systems. As a result of these
نام فیلم: Accident Man ژانر: اکشن، جنایی، هیجان انگیز کارگردان: Jesse V. Johnson ستارگان: Scott Adkins, Ray Stevenson, Ashley Greene محصول کشور: انگلستان سال انتشار: 2018 امتیاز: – از 10 مدت زمان: 105 دقیقه خلاصه داستان: مایک فلن، مرد حادثه، یک قاتل سرسخت است که روشهای متفاوتی در مقابله با پلیس دارد به همین خاطر مشتریانش او را تحسین می کنند. او در کارش بهترین است. اما زمانی که یکی از دوستانش به لابی زیرزمینی لندن کشیده می شود و توسط خدمه کشته می شود، فالون مجبور است قید آسایش خود
[Verse 1 - JK]I am tired of this place, I hope people changeI need time to replace what I gave awayAnd my hopes, they are high, I must keep them smallThough I try to resist I still want it all[Pre-Chorus - JK]I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanesI see a little house on the hill and children’s namesI see quiet nights poured over ice and TanquerayBut everything is shattering and it’s my mistake[Chorus - JK]Only fools fall for you, only foolsOnly fools do what I do, only fools fallOnly fools fall for you, only foolsOnly fools do what I do, only fools fall[Verse 2 - RM]Oh, our lives don’t collide, I’m aware of thisWe've got differences and impulses and your obsession with itThe little things you like stick, now like aerosolDon’t give a fuck, not giving up, I still want
دانلود فیلم مرد حادثه آفرین | Accident Man
ژانر : اکشن، جنایی، هیجان انگیزانتشار : 2018زبان : دوبله فارسیمدت زمان : 01:45:29کیفیت : بلوری BluRay
امتیاز : 6.2 از 10خلاصه داستان : مایک فالون، یک قاتل سرسخت است که روش‌های متفاوتی در مقابله با پلیس دارد، به همین دلیل مشتریانش او را تحسین میکنند. اما زمانی که یکی از دوستانش به سالن زیرزمینی لندن کشیده میشود و توسط خدمه کشته میشود، او مجبور می‌شود قید آسایش خودش را بزند تا انتقام بگیرد…
نسخه دوبله فارسی سانسور شده
عزیزان من، شما را نصیحت می کنم به داشتن مرزهایی سفت و سخت و قاطعیت برای نگهبانی از مرزهاتون. به هیچ علف هرزی اجازه ندید که بیش از چیزی که لیاقتشو داره بمونه تو زندگی تون.
مرزاتو و خواسته هاتو بهش بگو، اگر درک نکرد دیگه هیچ فضایی از ذهنتو برای اهمیت دادن بهش اختصاص نده. الکیه مگه.
What is the spriteAppearance of spriteIf you say and repeat La ilaha illallah so much to unconscious repeat La ilaha illallah this mention pressure on the sprite and you wake up while you are sleep you are not awake but alertThis mode has several characteristicsIf you see there is no gravity pressure and breathing pressure you are in this modeIf there is Problem from distant times you discover itby observing your moods You understand the dimensions of your personalitythe words and the spiritual state of the words can be understoodthis happens 15 seconds after sleep and this is happening for few secondsIf you are tired or do not have a good place for sleep You better get into thisIf you think you are sleep or awake You wake upIf your sprite is released although duration is short your tiredn
What is the spriteAppearance of spriteIf you say and repeat La ilaha illallah so much to unconscious repeat La ilaha illallah this mention pressure on the sprite and you wake up while you are sleep you are not awake but alertThis mode has several characteristicsIf you see there is no gravity pressure and breathing pressure you are in this modeIf there is Problem from distant times you discover itby observing your moods You understand the dimensions of your personalitythe words and the spiritual state of the words can be understoodthis happens 15 seconds after sleep and this is happening for few secondsIf you are tired or do not have a good place for sleep You better get into thisIf you think you are sleep or awake You wake upIf your sprite is released although duration is short your tiredn
[ The Originals ]Jackson Kenner: Klaus, if you want to fight me, come on.Klaus Mikaelson: You mistake my intentions. I haven't come here to fight you. Not at all. This is to be an execution. Tell me, how exactly would you like to die?

[ اصیل‌ها ]جکسون کنر: کلاوس، میخوای با من مبارزه کنی؟ زود باش.کلاوس مایکلسون: تو قصد منو اشتباه متوجه شدی. من نیومدم با تو مبارزه کنم. به هیچ وجه! این قراره یه اعدام باشه. به من بگو، دوس دارس دقیقا چطور بمیری؟
در بیشتر از یک نفر خواندم:
Mistake  یا اشتباه یعنی من دانش انجام کاری رو دارم ولی به دلیل نقص های ذهنی، عملکردی و محیطی قادر به انجام کار به نحو احسن نیستم 
برای مثال دانش آموزی که در حد نمره کامل یعنی 20 مطالعه کرده ولی در روز امتحان به خاطر استرس و یا نامساعد بودن محیط تمرکز خودش رو از دست بده و نمره ی نهایی فرد 18 بشه . این یعنی اشتباه 
Error  یا خطا یعنی اینکه من دانش کافی نسبت به موضوع مورد نظر ندارم در نتیجه از روی ناآگاهی و نادانی دست به انجام اقد
خیلی از دانش آموزان زمان زیادی رو در آموزشگاه ها میگذرونن اما نمی تونن به راحتی حرف بزن...
علت این امر چیه؟
دایره لغات عالی دارن، گرامر عالی، اما وقتی پای حرف زدن میاد وسط همه ضعف میکنن!! یا موقعه نوشتن مطلبی سرسری ازش رد میشن.
من در گام اول و البته در تمامی کلاس هام گام اول رو با این جمله شروع میکنم :
do not be afraid of making mistake when learning english
 اینو میگم و میزارم در حرف زدنشون یا نوشتنشون خطا کنن تا چند جلسه بعد خطاهارو گرفته و تذکر میدم. مطمعا باشید پیشرفت
۱۰ اشتباه وحشتناک در اسباب کشی در این مقاله ۱۰ اشتباه وحشتناک در اسباب کشی مورد بررسی قرار می گیرد ، برای آشنایی بیشتر توصیه می کنیم تا پایان این بحث را دنبال کنید. اسباب کشی می تواند یکی از استرس زا ترین وقایع زندگی باشد که ما تجربه می کنیم. بسیاری از اشتباهاتی که […] ۱۰ اشتباه وحشتناک در اسباب کشی
منبع : سپند بار
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and sexual and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has less to do with the opposite sexIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cause access becomes easier
Appe
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cau
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cau
اگه اشتباه نکنم تو هفته 4 ام حضورم تو دانشکده جدید هستم. خیلی چیزا اینجا واسم جدید بود و هست و واسه همین نوشتن واسم آسون نبود، چون به زمان نیاز داشتم که بفهمم کجام! و البته اگر فکر میکنید که الان دیگه میدونم کجام باید بگم که اشتباه میکنید.

اول اینکه من در واقع تو یک انستیتو زیر مجموعه دانشکده کار میکنم و به همین دلیل جو اصلا دانشجویی نیست، تعداد دانشجوهایی که تا الان شناختم به تعداد انگشتان دو تا دست هم نمی رسه و بغیر از هیات علمی ها بقیه اکثر
There are seasons, life gets on your wick as far as a simple accident can raze you to the ground. Once in a blue moon, you recoil from every single stuff. you hate others' guts even you hate yourself. Seems this is the main idea behind being: a bitter pill to swallow. Idk, there are a set of things, people and emotions that you care about but they ignore you cruelly.
Morning, MohammadAli had been called me, "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" he told me. Will be possible if a man has a foot to take a step, but the truth is there are legions of footless soldiers here. I replied. Occasionally best act is plonking yourself next to your house that is burning, kill yourself laughing.
Remedios! you know? I'm terribly sorry, I never ever managed to make u feel happy, I
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and sexual and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the
سیستم رانندگی خودکار ماشیت تسلا، در طی طوفان دنیس تونسته جان دو خانواده (۸ نفر رو نجات بده).  گویا حین رانندگی یک درخت بلوط براثر طوفان به داخل جاده سقوط میکنه که سیستم راننده خودکار ماشین تسلا زودتر از راننده ها متوجه سقوط درخت میشه و ماشین ها رو متوقف میکنه. نکته جالبه ماجرا اینه که هر دو خودرو که در مسیر درخت بودن از خودروهای مدل تسلا بودن.
دیگه دوران بنز و تویوتا و رنو و ... تموم شده!!! حالا تسلا موتورز سلطان جاده هاست!!! یک شرکت تولید کننده ما
Legitimate freedoms
Legitimate Freedoms: Since the enactment of this law, all public, revolutionary, and military courts and tribunals have the right to comply with the following obligations when completing their legal duties.
Offenders are sentenced to punish the stipulated laws.
In this subject, the prosecution should carry out investigations and issue mortgage deals and seizures.
Do not resort to any private interests and misuse of power or any kind of violence or detention. Convictions should be based on legal and exclusive arrangements of the stewards, partners and assistant offenders, and the conviction should not be established in the competent court, and the reasoned and documented evidence of the law or legitimate sources of legal scholarship (in the absence of the law) is based o
Fear
region

Several
planes fly over the Bermuda Triangle every day. Large vessels are sailing in
the waters, and many people travel to the area to visit, without any accident.
On the other hand, in seas and oceans all over the world, many ships and
aircraft are missing. So why just the Bermuda Triangle is separated from the
rest of the region? The reason is, firstly, there is no hope of finding even a
trace. Secondly, in no other region such a disappear would have happened
without reason, countless and unknown.
گذشته خیلی وسوسه انگیزه
شاید چون روزی بوده شاید چون آشناست احساس امنیت بیشتری نسبت به آینده ای که نمیدونیم با خودش چی داره داریم
اما مهم نیست چقدر وسوسه انگیزه
مهم نیست چقدردلت میخواد حتی شده یه کوچولو برگردیو توش سرک بکشی
مهم نیست چقدر حس آشنایی داره
مهم نیست...
اشتباهه...
برگشتن به گذشته فقط چون ترسیدی و نمی دونی چیکار کنی اشتباهه...
هم زدن حس ها و خاطرات گذشته حتی از روی کنجکاوی هم اشتباهه...
هیچوقت از جستجو تو گذشته چیز جالبی گیرمون نمیاد...
+
{Mahdism examples - No. 31-40}

{31}
Lamp and light
Consider we put a lamp by the side of a child because of its heat and light and he throws a stone at it ignorantly. We take the lamp away so it wouldn’t be damaged. The reason for taking the lamp away is not his power and its weakness against him, but the fear of his failure and mistake. Of course it would be possible to not taking it away if we had numerous lamps and bring another one in case it is damaged. But if just one lamp is left, we will take it away from him to keep it safe from breaking.
The Imams are like guidance lights that God has put in the way of humans. Eleven lights has been broken… One is left…
We should be aware that as long as there is a chance of his break, the Occultation will continue.

Read the rest 
ا
(Final safety analysis report of Bushehr NPP (FSAR
فصل های گزارش نهایی آنالیز ایمنی ( FSAR )نیروگاه اتمی بوشهر WWER-1000 

(CONTENTS OF (FSAR

Chapter 1 :           Introduction and description of NPP
Chapter 2 :           Site characteristics
Chapter 3 :           Design of structures,elements,equipment and systems
Chapter 4 :           Reactor
Chapter 5 :           primary circuit and related systems
Chapter 6 :           Technological safety systems
Chapter 7 :           Instrumentation and control systems ( I & C )
Chapter 8 :           Electric power supply
Chapter 9 :           Auxiliary systems
Chapter 10 :          System for transformation of steam and energy
Chapter 11 : 
سریالی که این روزها دنبال میکنم و به همه ی دخترها (و حتی پسرها) پیشنهاد میکنم ببینن سریال فلیبگ هست. سریال کوتاهی هست ولی توی همون دوازده قسمت مفاهیم ارزشمندی رو به نمایش میگذاره! 
شخصیت اصلی این سریال به اسم "فلیبگ" یه دختر شلخته و سرگردون و افسرده و عجیب و مهربون و تنها و معتاد به سکسه! که البته الان نمیخوام راجع به این شخصیت چیزی بگم و مفصله ... شخصیت جالب این سریال از نظر من دوست فلیبگ هست که در واقع به دلیلی خودکشی کرده ولی توی سریال فلاش بک
سریالی که این روزها دنبال میکنم و به همه ی دخترها (و حتی پسرها) پیشنهاد میکنم ببینن سریال Fleabag هست. سریال کوتاهی هست ولی توی همون دوازده قسمت مفاهیم ارزشمندی رو به نمایش میگذاره! 
شخصیت اصلی این سریال به اسم "فلیبگ" یه دختر شلخته و سرگردون و افسرده و عجیب و مهربون و تنها و معتاد به سکسه! که البته الان نمیخوام راجع به این شخصیت چیزی بگم و مفصله ... شخصیت جالب این سریال از نظر من دوست فلیبگ هست که در واقع به دلیلی خودکشی کرده ولی توی سریال فلاش بک ه
⚠️آشنایی با تفکرات پلید نیچه !
(قسمت اول )
1️⃣ نیچه و زنان:
خلقت زن دومین اشتباه خدا بود
Woman was the second mistake of God
زنان مانند مار هستند (گمراه کننده اند)
Woman at bottom is a serpent
منشاء هر شر و بدی در دنیا زنان هستند
 from woman comes every evil in the world
the Anti christ ,chapter 48
--------------------------------------------
نیچه جز یک بار که مراجعه ای تلخ به یک فاحشه خانه داشت به طور کامل از زنان پرهیز می کرد . 
کتاب فیلسوفان بدکردار،صفحه ی 99 ،ترجمه ی احسان شاه قاسمی  
 negel Rodgers and Mel Thampson,philsophers Behaving Badly ,
⚠️آشنایی با تفکرات پلید نیچه !
(قسمت اول )
1️⃣ نیچه و زنان:
خلقت زن دومین اشتباه خدا بود
Woman was the second mistake of God
زنان مانند مار هستند (گمراه کننده اند)
Woman at bottom is a serpent
منشاء هر شر و بدی در دنیا زنان هستند
 from woman comes every evil in the world
the Anti christ ,chapter 48
--------------------------------------------
نیچه جز یک بار که مراجعه ای تلخ به یک فاحشه خانه داشت به طور کامل از زنان پرهیز می کرد . 
کتاب فیلسوفان بدکردار،صفحه ی 99 ،ترجمه ی احسان شاه قاسمی  
 negel Rodgers and Mel Thampson,philsophers Behaving Badly ,
? Is TATBIR a Part of Shia  Muslim 
If You Just Go to "Google.com" And Write is Search Box : "Shia Muslim" , You Will See Thousands Pic with Blood and harming That Is Awful 
Honestly ? IS this A Part of "Shia - Muslim" ? The Answer is : NO
This Big Mistake Started In shia Since Some Year's Ago and Almost 98% People of Shia  Muslim's Are Disagree With It
And "Ayatollah Ali-al Sistani" The Great Leader of Shia - Muslim in Irag Clearly FORBIDDEN this Awful Tradition at every Level
 So Why Some People Are Doing it and Ignoring??? All The Great Shia Leader's Order's PS : If You find The Answer , Aware me 
I Invite You To Watch an Interview of Tatbir and it's Root in Shia 

Click To Watch

by و with هر دو حرف اضافه هستند که برای بیان نحوه انجام چیزی استفاده می‌شوند، اما روش استفاده از آنها کمی با هم تفاوت دارد. در این مطلب به بررسی کاربرد و تفاوت by و with می‌پردازیم. توی اغلب جملات انگلیسی بارها دیده میشه که برای ابراز معنی «توسط» از واژه by استفاده میشه. ولی بعضی وقت ها دیده میشود که در همان جملات از واژه with هم استفاده میشود.
کاربرد by در جمله
 از کلمه  by     به شکل های مختلفی میتوانیم استفاده کنیم ، زمانی که می خواهیم بگوییم چط
? Is TATBIR a Part of SHIA - Islam 
If You Just Go to "Google.com" And Write is Search Box : "Shia Muslim" , You Will See Thousands Pic with Blood and harming That Is Awful 
Honestly ? IS this A Part of Shia - Muslim ? The Answer is : NO
This Big Mistake Started In shia Since Some Year's Ago and Almost 98% People of Shia  Muslim's Are Disagree With It
Ayatollah Ali-al Sistani The Great Leader of Shia - Muslim in Irag Clearly FORBIDDEN  this Awful Tradition at every Level
 So Why Some People Are Doing it and Ignoring??? All The Great Shia Leader's Order's PS : If You find The Answer , Aware me 
I Invite You To Watch an Interview of Tatbir and it's Root in Shia 

Click To Watch
Do you remember those times when I wrote about how I want X to want me, how I wanted him to feel like he needed me? Well, maybe that day finally came along. It has been only a few hours maybe that I’m swirling in the thought of the things we said. I always bring the idea of being a bad girl with X. I can easily do it because I know X never lets Xself  to act on it. But tonight was different. I felt something that I had never felt before. I felt hot burning desire. It must’ve been so for X to allow Xself to say those things. I had never received such powerful words from X. I had a dream last night. X and I were sitting on the couch by the kitchen door in the old house. The children were playing on the ground. X looked into my eyes not noticing the looks of the children. X felt my arm a
Sometimes you begin to replicate and distribute business cards, trades, or color catalogs for the introduction and promotion of cartoons and sometimes you pay for it too much.
From time to time, it is necessary to make changes (for example: change in content or price, or add products or text, etc.), then the remaining catalogs will not make any mistake.
In the world of virtual communication, the current lack of a website is like saying: I have a shop. What do I want to do a business card ?!
With the increasing crowds of streets, air pollution, car rentals, gasoline costs, and also the presence of smartphones, tablets and ..., people have made it easier to access the Internet and more and more to find their needs on the Internet. And with a small crack on the Internet, they find the product
Defender Z 1.1.20 Apk + Mod (Free Shopping) for android

Defender Z 1.1.20 Apk + Mod (Free Shopping) for android
Defender Z is a Action Game for android
download last version of Defender Z Apk + Mod (Free Shopping) for android from revdl with direct link
The sequel of Defender series is here! Numerous zombies are coming!
Choose from various weapons, stand your ground, fight through the siege
and annihilate countless zombies as one of the few survivors! Protect
cities and the world, you are the ultimate DEFENDER!
An experiment accident causes a massive leak of the virus. The virus
is of extreme activity, spreading rapidly from this city to all over the
world. The infected creatures lose their minds and become extremely
aggressive. Their bodies are

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

دریافتحجم: 1.26 مگابایتمدت زمان: 15 ثانیه#معجزه
باور به "معجزات" تأثیرِ واقعی در زندگی انسان دارد و به زندگی معنا می‌بخشد.
Believing in miracles gives meaning to life; especially when life is threatened. We should not be so inclined as to mistake this fa
 لزومی ندارد که ایران همه چیز را در همه جا، در حد درجه یک تولید کند، یا آن را داشته باشد! باید اجازه داد دیگران هم عرض اندام کنند! زیرا آنها هم بندگان خدا هستند و باید کاری بکنند. موضوع این است که بسیاری از مردم ایران، از پیشرفت ها جو گیر شده، سراغ جاهایی می روند که ایران در ان پیشرفتی ندارد، و می خواهند آنجا را هم درست کنند، تا هیچ کسی در جهان اول نباشد. امروز در دانشگاه صنعتی شریف، که همایش نوآوری بود سخنگوی ان، به شدت از اینکه ایران نتوانسته:
criminal complaint

A criminal complaint is a document that
charges a defendant with a crime.
Criminal
cases normally start with an arrest. But not always, and not all arrests result
in criminal cases. Most of the time, what really gets a case going is the
filing of an official document with the court—often called a “complaint.”
Complaints
serve at least a couple purposes:

providing
some kind of showing that the government has a legitimate reason to
prosecute the defendant and
clearly
informing defendants of the allegations against them.

The complaint includes some kind of description of the
accusations against the defendant.

Getting
started

Normally,
the police arrest someone, then submit a report to the local prosecuting
office. That office then decides
 دانلود جزوه معماری اسلامی ۱ دکتر متدیندانلود کتاب

تقریباً ۱٬۳۵۰٬۰۰۰ نتیجه (۰٫۳۷ ثانیه) اگر امکان دارد آن را به فارسی ایمیل کنیدنتایج وب
دانلود کامل ترین جزوه معماری اسلامی 1 دکتر متدین | prexam.irwww.prexam.ir › downloads › memari-eslami-1-dr-motadayenدانلود کامل ترین جزوه معماری اسلامی ۱ دکتر متدین. این یکی بهترین منابع و جزوه های موجود در کنکور های معماری (کاردانی، کارشناسی، کارشناسی ا رشد) منا
""برای اولین بار در ایران عزیزم  کد ملکور ( MELCOR ) به صورت کامل""
---->>  کد ملکور نسخه 1.8.6 بدون مشکل 
---->> اموزش جامع کد ملکور
---->> فایل ورودی از مثال بسیار کاربردی  SEVERE ACCIDENT
---->> MANUAL کد ملکور اخرین ورژن
به صورت رایگان در اختیار آنهایی که در جهت پیشرفت علم و صنعت هسته ای تلاش میکنند قرار داده میشود.
توجه شود که از کپی برداری این مطلب جهت گسترش دانش هسته ای  با ذکر منبع   استقبال میشود.

MELCOR یک کد یکپارچه میباشد، به نحوی که تمام پدیدههای
روانشناسی بورس : اشتباه خود را بپذیرید
در این بخش قصد داریم در خصوص روانشناسی بورس و اشتباه در معاملات و پذیرش آن توسط معامله‌گران در بازار توضیح دهیم. همه فعالان بازار سرمایه ممکن است در معاملات خود زیان کنند. بعد از زیان معمولا شاهد دو اتفاق هستیم. در حالت اول فرد سرمایه‌گذار سعی می‌کند ضرر و شکست در معامله را به یک عامل بیرونی نسبت داده و عنوان کند ” این چه بازاری است که در آن سرمایه‌گذاری کردم، همه چیز رانت و اطلاعات نهانی است و هیچکس د
In 1922 , Albert Einstein was staying in a hotel in Tokyo. Without any money to tip a hotel deliveryman , he instead gave him a couple of notes on hotel stationery about happiness and success. While the man was probably unable to read the advice. he recognized their value and held on to them.In October of this year, the deliveryman’s nephew sold the notes for 1.3 million dollarOne note said: "Where there’s a will, there’s a way." The other said , "A calm and humble life will bring more happiness than the pursuit of success and the constant restlessness that comes with it." Multi-millionaire Mo Gawdat curiously came to a similar conclusion as Einstein after trying to find his own formula for happiness. On paper , his life ticked every box. He was a top Google executive. He lived i

5616 × 3744

It may be a quite frightening condition for you and your family too, especially if it's your 1st time being under arrest.  The legal system articulates that you're blameless until proven guilty; normally you'll have the opportunity to post security and escape prison while your case generates its way through the courts.  For the aforementioned problems, people may employ some expert Employment Lawyers.
"Bail Bonding" is a process applies to occupy the freedom of a defendant drooping trial upon criminal blame from the incarceration of law enforcement representatives.  The defendants family and friends or a professional Employment Lawyer execute an official document that provides assurance to forfeit the total amount of money guaranteed by the court to be unb
Legasov: What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all.

: Chernobyl

بالاخره تموم شد (خوبه کلا ۵ قسمت بود)! نمی‌خوام داستانش رو تعریف کنم یا حرف تکراری بزنم چون این روزا همه دارن ازش میگن. فقط در این حد که: فیلمی که براساس یه داستان ترسناکِ واقعی ساخته شده باشه، از هر فیلم ترسناکی ترسناک‌تره! لحظه‌هایی بود که صدای نفس نفس زدن شخصیت‌ها کاملا اون حس ترس رو القا می‌کرد (مثل سکانسی که چند تا داوطلب رفته ب
“multi-man” rat300 doses per ounceacetylcholineairborneallergic responseanthraxantibodiesantibodiesantiviral drugapplied epidemiologyautosomal recessive genetic conditionbacterial contaminationBartter syndromebloodBOTOXbotulinum toxincalcium hypochloritecanine rabiescausechains of infectionchild bed feverchloridechloridecholeraclassifiedClostridium botulinumcommon-source outbreakcomplicationscontaminated needlescontaminated water supplycowpoxcurtained offcuts and scratchesDaviddeathsdefensive bioterrorism strategydieddieddieddieddieddieddieddieddieddieddieddieddilution of vaccinedisease detectivesEbola hemorrhagic feverEbola RiverEpidemic Intelligence Serviceepidemiologic evidenceepidemiologistepidemiologyessential electrolyteseye complications of Ebolaface shieldFact is often stranger
Update 2: Another quick edit to include the answer to a fair question from another commenter, which I'm sure others will be asking as well. The title is the same with the exception of the Updated tag for a couple of reasons. This article has been shared (and in several cases, reposted by some people claiming it as theirs) around the Internet over the last six years. In order to make sure people know this is the original version of the article and to avoid other issues and confusion with attribution, I can't change the title. The other reason is that the content of the article itself has not changed, other than the Update added below this section and updated links, since ones used previously were broken. I hope that explains a bit, please feel free to ask me any questions!Update 1: Hey, dea
۱. پگی از اوتام، تنها پادشاه مؤنث جهان
سایت سرگرمی چفچفک :صرف نظر از این که مساوات شغلی بین دو جنس زن و مرد چقدر پیشرفت کرده است، هنوز در جهانی زندگی می کنیم که برخی مشاغل را مناسب مردان می دانند، حتی اگر چنین برداشتی بی پایه و اساس باشد اما همچنان وجود دارد. برای مثال همواره لفظ ملکه Queen برای زنان و پادشاه king برای مردان به کار می رود. هیچ کسی دقیقاً نمی داند چرا زنان نمی توانند پادشاه king باشند و همیشه کلمه Queen برای آنها به کار گرفته می شود؟
اما پ
Rhinoplasty in Iran ( Nose Job )
The experienced rhinoplasty surgeon can use either an endonasal or an external rhinoplasty approach, based on the patient’s rhinoplasty indications.
Most patients seek rhinoplasty surgery to improve the aesthetic features of the nose. Others may elect to have rhinoplasty for functional improvement of the nasal airway. Most often, both cosmetic and functional issues are addressed during rhinoplasty.
Indications include (1) aesthetic deformity, (2) patient request for a change in nasal shape and (3) improvement of anatomic nasal airway obstruction.
Etiologies of nasal deformity can be (1) hereditary/familial (eg, large dorsal hump), (2) traumatic (eg, after a motor vehicle accident), (3) iatrogenic (eg, unfavorable result from the previous rhinoplasty),
Algorithms are becoming increasingly relevant in the workplace. From sifting through resumes to deciding who gets a raise, many of these new systems are proving to be highly valuable. But perhaps their most impressive, and relevant, capability is predicting which employees will quit. IBM is in the process of patenting an algorithm that can supposedly predict flight risk with 95% accuracy. Given that we are in a candidate-driven market, this is a significant innovation. There are now more job openings in the U.S. than there are unemployed Americans.
Losing an employee can have a drastic effect on team morale, and result in a domino effect that leads to poor performance and productivity. Not to mention, it is expensive, and not just because of lost talent. It takes an average of 2
Idontwannabeyouanymore(دیگه نمی خوام توباشم)
بیلی آیلیش درمورد این ترانه می گوید:این آهنگ درمورد اینه که واقعا از خودت متنفر باشی
Don't be that way
اینطوری نباش
Fall apart twice a day
که روزی دوبار از هم بپاشی 
I just wish you could feel what you say
من فقط آرزومه که بتونی اونچه که گفتیو حس کنی
Show, never tell
نشون بده،ولی هیچ وقت بازگونکن
But I know you too well
اما من میدونم که تو خودتم خیلی خوب در جریانی
Got a mood that you wish you could sell
یه حالتی که دلت میخواد می تونستی از شرش خلاص شی 
If teardrops could be bottled
اگه قطره ه
دانلود فیلم Deep Blue Sea 2 2018 دوبله فارسی با لینک مستقیم
دانلود فیلم خارجی دریای عمیق آبی ۲ با کیفیت بالا
دانلود فیلم سینمایی دریای عمیق آبی ۲ ۲۰۱۸ با لینک مستقیم
دانلود رایگان فیلم دریای عمیق آبی ۲ از رسانه فردیس فیلم
امتیاز : ۳٫۳ از ۱۰ | IMDB
انتشار : ۲۰۱۸
کیفیت : ۴۸۰p , 1080p , 720p
زبان : دوبله فارسی
مدت زمان : ۹۳ دقیقه
محصول کشور : آمریکا
ژانر : اکشن | تخیلی | هیجان انگیز | ترسناک
کارگردان : Darin Scott
نویسنده : Duncan Kennedy
بازیگران : Danielle Savre, Rob Mayes, Michael Be
Firebox Fire BoxThe use of fire extinguishers is the maintenance of fire extinguishers used today in most factories, warehouses, offices and even residential homes.The fire box is one of the first fire extinguishers to be used at the earliest moments of an accident, meaning it can prevent large flames from returning in the event that it can give residents more time to escape. .Most of the boxes are available in red, gray and steel (silver), with an acronym F which stands for fire.The contents of the fire boxes vary depending on the size and location used. These include hoses, nozzles, pulleys, valves and fire extinguisher couplings.Kinds of fireboxFire boxes are usually made of 4.5cm diameter hoses that wrap around a pulley.Firebox fireboxThese boxes are mostly used in public places that r
Chinese Exporter Toyota Tesla Style In-dash Car Radio Land Cruiser 
. Compatible Vehicles: Toyota Fortuner 2016 2017 2018. 13.3-inch Smart touch screen, easy to operate.. Touch Screen Type: vertical screen/Large screen. Placement: Dashboard
1.Upgraded Dual system mirror link:IOS/Android mirror linkIOS airplay:IOS supports mobile phone one-way projection to the machineAndroid two-way:Android supports mobile phone two-way connection2. 13.3 inch car radio player with TFT capacitance touch screen3.CANBUS included: CANBUS can help realizing real-time synchronization of information, making car control more intelligent and precise4.Dash Cam function: The video car player can connect dash camera and has all the functions of dash cam, cycle recording,accident auto-detection,packing monitor5.Build-

Life is uncertain, and a traumatic event can alter a person lifetime, sometimes indefinitely!  It might be a catastrophic truck collision, a dangerous medical item, or a negligent act, which may not have involved any error on your part.  The psychological trauma of a catastrophic loss could leave you without a hope for the future.  But why should you be the one to suffer for the wrongdoings of another, instead you should endeavor to claim the only compensation you deserve, for the loss you've endured through legal modes.
Hiring a proficient employment attorney can with no doubt help you a great deal in attaining your preferred compensation.  An employment attorney acts like a coach that specializes in legal paperwork and can answer all of your legal questions in layman terms.  An
Chinese Exporter Toyota Tesla Style In-dash Car Radio Land Cruiser 
. Compatible Vehicles: Toyota Fortuner 2016 2017 2018. 13.3-inch Smart touch screen, easy to operate.. Touch Screen Type: vertical screen/Large screen. Placement: Dashboard
1.Upgraded Dual system mirror link:IOS/Android mirror linkIOS airplay:IOS supports mobile phone one-way projection to the machineAndroid two-way:Android supports mobile phone two-way connection2. 13.3 inch car radio player with TFT capacitance touch screen3.CANBUS included: CANBUS can help realizing real-time synchronization of information, making car control more intelligent and precise4.Dash Cam function: The video car player can connect dash camera and has all the functions of dash cam, cycle recording,accident auto-detection,packing monitor5.Build-
تلگرام یکی از اپلیکیشن های پیام رسان محبوب در ایران و دنیاست که کاربران بسیاری از آن برای ارتباط با دوستان و کسب کار از آن استفاده میکنند تلگرام دارای ویژگی های بسیاری می باشد که در هر بروز رسانی و اپدیت این اپلیکیشن پیام رسان ویژگی های جدیدی به این اپلیکیشن پیام رسان برای کاربران اضافه میشود که در بروزرسانی اخیر تلگرام ویژگی های مختلفی به این پیام رسان اضافه شد یکی از ویژگی های جدید پیام رسان تلگرام اضافه شدن ربات ضد اسپم Spam Info Bot بود که قا
تلگرام یکی از اپلیکیشن های پیام رسان محبوب در ایران و دنیاست که کاربران بسیاری از آن برای ارتباط با دوستان و کسب کار از آن استفاده میکنند تلگرام دارای ویژگی های بسیاری می باشد که در هر بروز رسانی و اپدیت این اپلیکیشن پیام رسان ویژگی های جدیدی به این اپلیکیشن پیام رسان برای کاربران اضافه میشود که در بروزرسانی اخیر تلگرام ویژگی های مختلفی به این پیام رسان اضافه شد یکی از ویژگی های جدید پیام رسان تلگرام اضافه شدن ربات ضد اسپم Spam Info Bot بود که قا
FIR125 FIRE BOX MODELSFirebox Fire BoxThe use of fire extinguishers is the maintenance of fire extinguishers used today in most factories, warehouses, offices and even residential homes.The fire box is one of the first fire extinguishers to be used at the earliest moments of an accident, meaning it can prevent large flames from returning in the event that it can give residents more time to escape. .Most of the boxes are available in red, gray and steel (silver), with an acronym F which stands for fire.The contents of the fire boxes vary depending on the size and location used. These include hoses, nozzles, pulleys, valves and fire extinguisher couplings.
Kinds of fireboxFire boxes are usually made of 4.5cm diameter hoses that wrap around a pulley.
Firebox fireboxThese boxes are mostly used
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_some_of_Versuses in Chapter 4 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Alemran_Surreh_Versue_92
لَنْ تَنَالُوا الْبِرَّ حَتَّىٰ تُنْفِقُوا مِمَّا تُحِبُّونَ وَمَا تُنْفِقُوا مِنْ شَیْءٍ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ بِهِ عَلِیمٌ (٩٢)
Never will you attain the good [reward] until you spend [in the way of Allah] from that which you love. And whatever you spend - indeed, Allah is Knowing of it. (92)
Al-bar, الْبِرَّ ,  means the truth, the infallible Imām. Imām Mahdi(aj) means the Quran, the perfection.If you could leave that which you love, you would attain the perfection, that is to say if we want to see Imām Mahdi(aj)  and prepare the ground for his reappearance, we shou
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 4 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Alemran_Surreh_Versue_92
لَنْ تَنَالُوا الْبِرَّ حَتَّىٰ تُنْفِقُوا مِمَّا تُحِبُّونَ وَمَا تُنْفِقُوا مِنْ شَیْءٍ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ بِهِ عَلِیمٌ (٩٢)
Never will you attain the good [reward] until you spend [in the way of Allah] from that which you love. And whatever you spend - indeed, Allah is Knowing of it. (92)
Al-bar, الْبِرَّ ,  means the truth, the infallible Imām. Imām Mahdi(aj) means the Quran, the perfection.If you could leave that which you love, you would attain the perfection, that is to say if we want to see Imām Mahdi(aj)  and prepare the ground for his reappearance, we shoul
OK, so let’s talk about the first months of being in a Starbucks kind of dream :)
So, before anything else I’d just like to mention that like everybody elses, I might have kind of mistakes -maybe even the stupid ones in my posts. I do have them even when I use to write in the blog in my mother language, I mean the Persian, and I really like to remind that I’m not that much perfect at English so if you ever feel uncomfortable about something wrong in my grammar, or vocabulary or just any kind of mistake, please feel free to easily -and of course kindly :) – make me aware of them, so I can improve myself as well as writing greater posts in the future.
So, where was I? Oh, yeah, about that kind of Starbucks dream, wasn’t I? Yes. You know around six or maybe seven months ago -I don
OK, so let’s talk about the first months of being in a Starbucks kind of dream :)
So, before anything else I’d just like to mention that like everybody elses, I might have kind of mistakes -maybe even the stupid ones in my posts. I do have them even when I use to write in the blog in my mother language, I mean the Persian, and I really like to remind that I’m not that much perfect at English so if you ever feel uncomfortable about something wrong in my grammar, or vocabulary or just any kind of mistake, please feel free to easily -and of course kindly :) – make me aware of them, so I can improve myself as well as writing greater posts in the future.
So, where was I? Oh, yeah, about that kind of Starbucks dream, wasn’t I? Yes. You know around six or maybe seven months ago -I don
In Canada, employment standards are the
minimum standards established by law that define and guarantee rights in the
workplace. Employment standards legislation covers rights in areas such as
wages, hours of work, vacation pay, maternity leave, termination, etc. Each
province and territory has its own legislation. The following benefits and
rights apply to most workers in Canada.
Maternity Leave
In Canada, maternity benefits for working
mothers and parents remain the responsibility of the federal government.
Canada’s Employment Insurance gives paid maternity leave for 15 weeks. To
receive maternity benefits the woman is required to have worked for 600 hours
in the last 52 weeks or since your last claim. A woman needs to prove her
pregnancy by signing a statement declaring the expected du
7 روش مدیریت زمان برای کامیونداران
راننده یک ماشین سنگین بودن، علاوه بر سختی‌های شب بیداری و تحمل سرما و گرما و وضعیت نامناسب جاده‌ها، نیازمند داشتن برنامه ریزی نیز هست. یک راننده کامیون خود مالک باید برای پیدا کردن بار، بارگیری، مطالبه کردن کرایه، رعایت کردن مسائل حقوقی، حفظ امنیت بار و هزاران مورد دیگر زمان و انرژی صرف کند. انجام تمامی این کارها به نحو احسن نیازمند یک برنامه ریزی مناسب است.
سوال این است که  چگونه می‌توانید به عنوان یک ر
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I worked on the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Separated mentionsIf two mentions be together the effects are removed before the effects on the spiritual effects
Spiritual effects eliminator>>>> لا اله الا اللهThere are no other gods but god(Allah)La ilaha illallahWeakening of Spiritual effects>>>>لا حول و لا قوه الا بالله العلی العظیمThere is no power or strength save in Allah the greatla hawla wala quwwata illa billah al aliel azim
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont repeat
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I worked on the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Separated mentionsIf two mentions be together the effects are removed before the effects on the spiritual effects
Spiritual effects eliminator>>>> لا اله الا اللهThere are no other gods but god(Allah)La ilaha illallahWeakening of Spiritual effects>>>>لا حول و لا قوه الا بالله العلی العظیمThere is no power or strength save in Allah the greatla hawla wala quwwata illa billah al aliel azim
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont repeat
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Dubai Eyebrow Microblading:
One of the most rare eyebrow events, however, is that it's never going to happen, and it's not a worrying thing.
One of our services is Hashour eyebrow in Dubai or Dubai Eyebrow microbildling.
If you are looking for a beauty clinic that specializes in eyebrow services in Dubai or to improve brow eyebrows in Dubai or Eyebrow microbildling in dubai it's enough to trust us.
Eyebrow restoration in Dubai:
Several factors affect the eyebrows and hair loss, hence the following are possible: excessive eyebrows, use of certain medications that have a direct effect on hair loss, prevent hair growth, eczema, and this can be the cause of your hair loss.
But if we want to mention the most important factor in hair loss, we can point out the excessive removal of the eyebrows.
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I tried to find the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont rep
Martyrdom in Islam. On the importance of martyrdom in Islam

The words of
the Holy Prophet (PBUH) are that “the most dignified way to die is to be martyred.”1  

“Self-sacrifice
is the best (form of) benevolence and the highest stage of faith.” 2

Martyrdom in
Islam is a major concept. Anyone who fails to grasp the meaning of martyrdom,
will also not understand the sublime message in Islam. “Islam” means
submission to God, and it is in martyrdom that this submission to God finds its
full expression. In Islamic Ideology, the greatest aim in the life’s struggle is
to become victorious over the self. 3  

The
submission of the reasoning, feeling creation of God that is humankind, means
that all human life belongs to God, and to God it returns. Man is to have no
cares and d
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
صرافی ارز دیجیتال «کوین رِیل» کره جنوبی اعلام کرده که مورد حمله هکرها قرار گرفته. این خبر موجب سقوط ارزش بیت کوین شده است.
موضوع اخیر همچنین نگرانی ها در مورد امنیت تبادل ارز دیجیتال را در حالی بر انگیخته شده که به نظر می رسد سیاست های جهانی در راستای قانون گذاری برای مبادله ارزهای مجازی ناکام مانده است.
بنا بر آنچه که در وبسایت کوین ریل اعلام شده، سیستم های این شرکت مورد نفوذ سایبری قرار گرفته و به این ترتیب در حدود ۳۰ درصد از سکه های مباد
روز عید غدیر در همه زمان ها و همه مکانها، روز جدایی حق از باطل است، زیرا که پیامبر فرمود:( الحق مع علی و علی مع الحق) حق با علی است. کسانی که علی را قبول ندارند کافرند، و کسانی که علی را کمی قبول دارند! اشتباه می کنند. چرا که پیامبر همان روز های اول، علی را به جانشینی خود انتخاب کرد. آنهاییکه در غدیر تشکیک می کنند، بدانند که غدیر واقعی روز اول اعلام آشکار اسلام است. زیرا پس از اینکه مدتها پیامبر مخفیانه تبلیغ دین می کرد، روزی دستور امد(فانذر عشیرت
Blank Spaceحجم: 5.47 مگابایتتوضیحات: برای نمایش و یا دانلود روی لینک کلیک کنید
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد. توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

Nice to meet you از دیدنت خوشحالم
?Where you been تا حالا کجا بودی ؟!
I could show you incredible things من میتونم چیزای باور نکردنی ای نشونت بدم
Magic, madn
خداوند همه را کمک می کند، و روزی آنها را می رساند. هیچکس نباید فکر کند که: بیهوده آفریده شده و یا اینکه، کسی در دنیا او را دوست ندارد، و به حرفهای او گوش نمی دهد! متاسفانه دنیای سکولار همه مفاهیم را، برعکس کرده و عمدا مردم را متوجه: مفاهیم غیر اصولی نموده تا، فکر کنند که تنها هستند! مثلا در تبلیغات همراه اول می بینیم که می گوید: هیچکس تنها نیست، ما همراه شما هستیم! یعنی خود را بجای خدا معرفی می کند. ذهنیت مردم را که می دانند: خداوند در همه جا هست و
اگر قول بدهید که دلار ها را، بین مردم تقسیم
کنید، خدا هم اجازه خواهد داد که وارد ایران شود! یوزارسیف، به خاطر یک لحظه فراموشی
خدا، و تمسک به بنده شرابخوار خدا، مدت هفت سال دیگر در زندان ماند! ولی بالاخره
پی به اشتباه خود برد، توبه کرد و خداوند هم، اسباب ازادی او را فراهم کرد! اما
دولت های ایران، از مصدق به این طرف، نفت را ملی کردند ولی منظورشان: دولتی کردن
آن بود! یعنی می خواستند بجای اینکه دلار های نفتی را، بین مردم تقسیم کنند، با
خودشان نگهدا
تحریم نفتی توسط آمریکا، شاید یک تحریم ظالمانه و پر سرو صدا باشد، و دولت برای دخالت در انتخابات، به این پولها نیاز داشته باشد! ولی به پای تحریم گازی روسیه نمی رسد! که راه صدور گاز ایران را به اروپا بسته است، و گاز خود را صادر می کند: اکراین و اروپای شرقی را می چاپد،  برای انها خط و نشان می کشد. متاسفانه تحریم گازی روسیه، با سرقت گازی قطر از میادین مشترک، یکی شده و لوله گازی ایران به همه سو تحریم است. قطر بجای ایران صادر می کند. اما با اینجال هیچ دا
اجر مخالفان محفوظ است.
یکی از مشکلات فلاسفه، مسئله وجود است. آنها نمی دانند که آیا وجود، وجود دارد یانه! مثلا کانت می گوید چون فکر می کنم، پس هستم! یعنی خود محوری کامل. دنیا روی شاخ ایشان می چرخد! پس اگر نتواند فکر کند(  الان که نمی تواند فکر کند، پس نیست) واجب الوجود و ضروری الوجود یک طرف، عدم و نبود طرف دیگر آنها را اسیر کرده. آیا جهان نبود، که بود شد؟ یا بود که: بود شد؟ در حالیکه علمای ربانی همه چیز را به سادگی می دانند: یکی بود! یکی نبود، غیر از
قانون از کجا آورده ای؟ سالها پیش تصویب
شد، و انشاء الله در حال اجر است! ولی مهم این است که بگویند: به کجا برده اند؟ طبق
این قانون باید از صدر مشروطیت، از کلیه مسئولین بخواهند که: از کجا آورده اند؟ بعد
به کجا برده اند! حتی اگر مهریه: همسرانشان کرده اند، به دستور امام علی باید از انها
پس گرفته شود. یا اگر مرده اند و: به ورثه منتقل شده هم معلوم شود. ولی اکثر انها این
اموال را به خارج فرستادند، تا مشمول هیچکدام از مواد نشود! زیرا وقتی در حسابهای سری:
ب
   برخی پیرمردها
و پیرزن ها، معمولا دچار بیماری روانی بازگشت می شوند: و در دوران جوانی خود تثبیت
می گردند. به این معنی که فقط دوران جوانی خود را، از هرنظر ایدئال می دانند، و
همیشه می گویند در زمان ما وضع عالی بوده! یا می گویند: جوان هم، جوان های قدیمی!
هرچه به آنها بگویید: آن موقع مردم با خر و الاغ رفت و آمد می کردند، و از آب جوب
می خوردند. بیماری تیفوس و آبله وحصبه و یرقان، مردم را از بین می برد! آخرش باز
هم می گویند: ولی با اینهمه دوران بهتری بود!
بسیاری عادت کردند که برای ایران، نسل سوم و چهارم و پنجم! درست کنند. یعنی طول عمر نسل ها را به ده سال تقلیل داده اند. در حالیکه عمر متوسط یا: امید به زندگی در ایرانیان 75سال است. در تاریخ ابن خلدون هم سی سال محاسبه شده، یعنی ما هنوز به نسل دوم نرسیدیم، چه رسد به نسل پنجم! و اشتباه دیگری که دارند، فکر می کنند دنیا ثابت است و در همان دهه1960 یعنی: قبل از انقلاب اسلامی باقی مانده، و هیچ نسلی عوض نکرده! اما به اطلاع شان برسانید که: آنجا هم نسل عوض شده. و بجز
خودکشی در ایران، برخلاف غربی ها حرام است! لذا نباید
مثل آنها آمار داد. مثل کسب وکارکه: بسیاری از کسب وکارهای درجه یک غربی، در ایران
حرام است: مانند فروش مواد روانگران، اسلحه و اجزای بدن وغیره! لذا مردم ایران اگر
هم قصد خودکشی داشته باشند، به یک بهانه ای این کار را می کنند! مثل تصادفات
جادهای. 90درصد تصادفات در ایران، دارای عامل انسانی مانند: سرعت و سبقت و عدم
توجه به جلو است. از نظرمحققان ماهین نیوز، آن ده درصد هم عامل انسانی است!
مثلاعمدا دولت ج
علیرغم توطئه های صندوق بین المللی پول، و اذناب ان در ایران، دوران دلار به سر آمد و: دوران اقتصاد منهای دلار آغاز شده است. مقایسه ارز نیمایی با قیمت بازار آزاد، نشان می دهد که ارز نیمایی بالاتر از بازار آزاد خرید دارد، این یعنی تزریق پول دولت و بیت المال به جیب: واسطه و دلالان ارز . و یعنی اینکه ممانعت از سقوط هرچه بیشتر ارز و دلار: در مقابل ریال و تومان. این سقوط دلار از زمان سقوط پهباد امریکایی، آغاز شده و بعد از این هم ادامه خواهد داشت. گرچه با
ملاقات فرمانده تروریست های آمریکایی، با رئیس
جمهور عراق، چند نکته را روشن کرد: اول اینکه نشان داد که: برهم صالح، نام واقعی
اش برهم زننده صلح است! لذا اولین نقطه امید برای تروریست ها بوده، و انفجارات
ادامه خواهد داشت. این درست برعکس افعانستان بود، آنها با اعدام سه تروریست
آمریکایی، به استقبال سنتکام رفتند. اشتباه بزرگ مردم عراق، در تعیین یک کرد
بعنوان رئیس جمهور، از همان ابتدا، آنها را با ظلم و ستم روبرو کرد. همه انفجارات
و کشتارهای مردمی در
ایران به دلیل وسعت مساحت و تاریخ، دارای اقوام
گوناگون و نژادهای زیادی است. همه آنها هزاران سال است که: در کنار هم زندگی می
کنند و: هیچ نژادی بر دیگری برتری ندارد. درک این موضوع برای: رژیم های اپارتاید
یا نژاد پرستی مثل: امریکا یا اروپا مشکل است، اما اگر انها به واقعیت موضوع پی
ببرند، خواهند دید که در اشتباه بزرگی هستند. واقعیت این است که خداوند، انسان های
زیادی در طول: میلیاردها سال خدایی خود، افریده و هیچگاه خلقت خداوند تعطیل نبوده
است. نزدیک
تحریک کردن یک مصیبت زده، و وادار کردن او به فحش
دادن به زمین وز مان، و صدها برابر خسارت مطالبه کردن، و بدگویی به مسئولین، کار
خوبی نیست! بلکه آنها نیاز به ارامش و تفکر دارند، که چرا چنین بلایی سرشان آمد.
باید بدانند که دسته بندی های سیاسی، و تقصیر این جناح و آن جناح انداختن، هدف سیل
نبوده است. خداوند که سیل را جاری کرد، برای تذکراتی بوده که در هیاهوی: این دسته
بندی های سیاسی گم شده، و مردم بجای تشکر از خدا، به ناسپاسی پرداختند. آنهاییکه
برای چن
امام جمعه موقت تهران می گوید: این فتنه زود متولد شد! این حرف به معنی آن است که ضد انقلاب سزارین شد! چون چند بار هم سزارین شده، لذا دیگر عقیم می شود، و امکان فتنه جدید را ندارد. خیلی ها حرف رئیس جمهور را باور نکردند، که کار را به شورای امنیت سپرده بود! تا آنها زمان گرانی بنزین را اعلام کنند. اما اگر چنین باشد، یعنی ضد انقلاب برگه خورد. شورای امینت با هدف سزارین کردن ضد انقلاب حامله، این برنامه را کلید زد. و لذا توانست خیلی فوری آن را جمع کند. براساس

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها